6.20.2011

Time to say Goodbye

It's that time again where it's time to say Goodbye to all the kids. Well not ALL, some of them are staying for the second session, but most of them headed back home to Florida. I had a great time with them this semester. We played a lot of cards, watched some movies, and of course explored London together (at least when I wasn't working). Here are some of the students that I spent my last 6 weeks with.

Their 2nd to last night we went to a pub called The White Hart- it's one of London's oldest licensed pubs. None of them had ever been so I got to take them some place new and I think they enjoyed the atmosphere and getting out of the Study Centre.

 We had our farewell tea at The Wallace Collection this time around. It's a grand house with a single person's collection of art over the years. It was pretty amazing. And the center of the house is a covered courtyard cafe where we had afternoon tea.

 Abby, Nicole, and I enjoying our cup of tea!
Brianna and Alexis enjoying their champagne part of our tea! Don't worry... many scones were consumed during this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment