6.16.2011

Penguins!

What better thing to do after work on a rainy afternoon than visit the London Aquarium with a whole Penguin Exhibit! It was fun and really educational. It's been a while since I've been to an Aquarium or Zoo so I really enjoyed it. It actually reminded me of the last time I visited the Aquarium with Sterling. I wanted to run from tank to tank just like he did! I kind of decided to just walk quickly so as not to run over the other little kids.

 This awesome blue Lobster!
 Starfish!
 I'm always amazed about how colorful the ocean is


 Dinosaur bones to decorate the tank! It looked so cool

 PENGUINS!

 I made sure to get a good picture of the cute guy feeding the penguins :)
 Well it had stopped raining, but I still had fun at the Aquarium


No comments:

Post a Comment