6.11.2011

The Highlands of Scotland

On Saturday we did a Wild and Sexy Haggis Tour through the Highlands and up to Lochness! It was so beautiful! And our guide kept pointing out all the good climbing which only makes me want to go back and check it out for my self. Although there are probably very short windows of good weather in Scotland. It was a lot of time on the bus, but we had a great views the entire time and our guide, Andy, was really good at stopping and letting us get out and see some cool things. 

 A Hamish! It kinda looks like a hairy Longhorn to me, but he was pretty cute as well as his baby!

 Some of my friends I've been hanging out with a lot this semester. We're all huge baseball fans except for 1 person in this group! and they all live next to me... couldn't ask for more than that. Behind us is some of that good climbing :)



 A real ruined castle our guide made an impromptu stop at..... totally worth it and way awesome


 This picture doesn't even look real, but I promise it is


 Our guide encouraged us to climb on the castle so I got to get some good climbing energy out... I can't wait to get back to Texas sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment