5.12.2011

Southbank Festivals

The other wknd I was walking around and decided to see a show (I do this often). So I grabbed my ticket and walked a short distance to the Southbank to see if there was a festival taking place since I had some time to kill. Of course there was!! There was so much food I couldn't decide on what to eat, but finally having good American BBQ won over. This sandwich was amazing! The drink looks better than it actually was, but it was such a nice day outside that I tried to enjoy it all :) After this I decided to go check out Southbank every wknd, but that hasn't actually happened yet. Too bad I missed the chocolate festival!!! It was the wknd I went to Valencia and then I was too sick to go. O well! I still love visiting Southbank on the wknds.

No comments:

Post a Comment