5.31.2011

Bestest Sissy Ever

A little while back my sister hinted that I might have a surprise coming in the mail! So naturally I asked if I could make some requests. The choices might seem a little odd, but don't be fooled, they are vital to everyday life.


1st we have my favorite (by which I mean I am addicted and can't use anything else) chapstick- Blistex Medicated Lip Balm. My sister actually got me addicted to this- along with other things I miss from home like Chik-fil-a chicken biscuits and fountain Diet Dr. Pepper.... but that's another post.


2nd we have Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste. I read that toothpaste without SLS in it helps with ulcers so I switched about a year ago and it's made a huge difference. London has 8 different types of Burt's Bees toothpaste, but their a little behind in excluding SLS. So this was a must!

3rdly we have cheez-its and cinnamon and apple oatmeal. Two things that were missing in my diet :)  She also sent me Honey Buttered flavoured Pringle sticks that were actually really good and mini pop-tart snacks. Thanks so much Sissy!!

1 comment: