5.22.2011

Oh Stonehenge.....

Stonehenge can be compared to The Alamo in San Antonio. They're both places that are interesting to talk about, places that you should see at least once, but both anti-climactic once you get there. There isn't actually anything to do at Stonehenge except walk around the barriers taking fun pictures. In fact, taking silly pictures is the best thing about Stonehenge. Just like Bath this is my 3rd time to Stonehenge and I mostly walked around taking pictures for the students. Although unlike the last couple of times it wasn't raining!! Its a little overcast, but not even really that cold. The weather in London has been unusually warm and dry these past two months. It's like the universe just wanted to laugh in my face knowing I was looking forward to cold weather. O well... enjoy the pictures!


This is what is around it.... nothing, except for the Sheep.

Holding up Stonehenge

Jumping in front of Stonehenge ( I think there were probably about 5 or so groups that took jumping pics)

Making their own Stonehenge

I took another picture just for good measure- turned out to be a really good one! go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment