5.12.2011

How Romantic

The other night Luke went into the bathroom to get ready for bed and yelled to me 'It looks like our toothbrushes are about to make out.' I went to the bathroom to investigate and we both started laughing! From every angle it looked like they were getting a little cozy. It's just a cute pic I though I would share!
Luke and I take our oral care very seriously! I usually try to brush for 2 minutes and after he noticed he has also upped his time. We've also been trying (off and on) to keep one another accountable for flossing! I've fallen in love with flossing :) his mom is a dental hygienist so I know she'll be proud as well as mine when I get my teeth cleaned next! Which mom do you want to go ahead and book that for August when I get back? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment