5.08.2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Since I'm in London I can't wish you all a proper Happy Mother's Day so my blog post will have to suffice. I would like to thank all the women who over the years have helped raise me into the adult I am today. (Yes, I am and adult, I know it's hard to believe). Thank you for supporting, loving, and encouraging to follow my dreams and for always being there throughout my softball games, theatre performances, and graduations! I've posted pictures of some of those that have greatly influenced my life! Some of them are old because I lost a lot of pictures when I sent my computer in to get the mic fixed :(  But it's been fun looking through them all again!

Mom, Me, Sterling and Sissy at the Rangers Game on Mother's Day (2008)

Sissy and I again at the Ranger's Game on her first Mother's Day!
Mom and I at her 50th birthday party

Nanny and I at mom's birthday celebration

(Aunt) Stephanie and I at mom's birthday celebration
My Aunt Beth and I sharing a pint at my college graduation

And on to the next generation! No, they won't be mothers, but they have a lot of them to help raise them! And aren't they so darn cute?!? Thanks to Sissy and Wade we finally have some boys in our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment