4.09.2011

York, Yorkshire

This past weekend the Study Centre spent the weekend north of London in Yorkshire. It was a really nice trip. Pretty relaxing and really pretty. York was a pretty cool town, although the people were very weird! This was also my first "work overnight trip." It went pretty well all in all. I've discovered, however, that as I get older I get more 'car' sick. This includes buses, coaches, and even planes. Kind of an issue since we spend quite a bit of time traveling on coaches. I think they are probably the worst. I've pretty much gotten car sickness under control, but I can't control the environment on other types of transportation. Let's hope it doesn't get any worse than it is now or I'll never enjoy traveling!


Roman Ruins
Roman Crypt
I didn't get enough pictures, but everything in this particular area had really cool shapes and the lighting was awesome!
York Minster
I took multiple pictures like this throughout the wknd- I just love the way it looks. This is a path leading to the Minster.

Umm Hello! Although I didn't have time to go inside just enough to snap a pic

Minster at night



No comments:

Post a Comment