4.06.2011

Oxford vs. Cambridge

Natalie and I took some of the students on a GC Excursion to the Oxford vs. Cambridge Boat Race. It's one of the largest televised sporting events in the world! It pretty cool. There were a ton of people all lined along the river. We were near the start and then were able to watch the rest of the race on the TV they set up across the river. I was cheering for Cambridge, but sadly Oxford won in a landslide. Really randomly I have been in contact with one of the Cambridge rowers and was able to get on the list for the Boat Race After Party. It was a long day and night, but a really great time! Everyone was really nice and I'm already planning my visit to Cambridge to hang out with everyone again. (The day started off really nice, but them turned cloudy and cold very fast! That's why the pictures look so different.)


No comments:

Post a Comment