4.08.2011

Or Just By Night....

Lindsey's friend Chris visited recently and on his last night in London we HAD to go do something. Unfortunately all the pubs in London close fairly early and we weren't really in a club mood. So what else than to explore the city by night? We stopped by a convenient store, picked up some soda and snacks, and hit the town. It actually ended up being kinda nice to walk around without a ton of people in your way and see things I had never seen before. I goal was to get lost or at least walk down streets we never had before. Lucky for him I knew the whole area pretty well and we never got lost, but did find some interesting things. As well as take random pics. Here is proof of the fun! PS- after getting home around 2:30AM from this outing I got a phone call that one of our girls was in the hospital (she's fine) and therefore trekked my way there and didn't get to sleep until 6AM. Let's just say I was kinda dreading having previously walked around for 2 hours, but it was fun and I think Chris had a great time!



Mind the Gap!



Where's Tayler? (FYI- here they call him Wally not Waldo)

Only fitting for a pedestrian to walk with a Pedestrian Sign!



1 comment:

  1. I JUST SAW THIS! You made me famous :). Awesome. Miss you all and I'm giving 110% effort to facebook stalking you, linds and luke.

    But...no indian teepee picture????

    ReplyDelete