4.25.2011

Leeds Castle

Our next stop after Canterbury was Leeds Castle. It was a great day to visit the castle. The last person who lived there took a lot of time to renovate it and bring in exotic animals. Again, just like Canterbury the day was beautiful and we had a great time. I was least looking forward to this trip, but it turned out to be really fun and relaxing. Which after my wknd in Valencia and my 2 day sickness it was much needed!
 

The gardens here were beautiful as well. And all the flowers were in bloom.

There is also a golf course across the moat from the Castle.

The castle with the golf course in the background

The original fire place



Look at this gorgeous day!

The human maze! I made it out!


1 comment:

  1. That looks absolutely amazing! I'm glad you're having a great time and thanks so much for sharing the fun. Also, thanks a million for taking HD pics; I've made the castle one my background.

    ReplyDelete