4.26.2011

Tea Time!

Our farewell event to the students was touring Kensington Palace and having afternoon tea and champagne at the Orangery. My job is pretty awesome! I get free theatre tickets, nice afternoon teas, and day trips all over London. Although, don't let me fool you, I do a lot of work! It was another beautiful day in London and hot! I know not as hot as Texas, but seriously what is going on here? I've missed all the cold weather. Good news was we all got to show off our summer dresses :)

Kensington Palace Gates

Kensington Gardens

The throne of power!

The Orangery

A real English Tea... Champagne, Tea, Cucumber Sandwhiches, Scones with clotted cream and jam! Delicious! We also had sweets served right after this.

Of course they have mini orange trees on the tables at the Orangery

Another view of the Kensington Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment