4.23.2011

Valencia (finale)

So in Spain they don't go out until around 1AM.... while I usually don't go to bed early, I'm still usually IN bed around this time. It was quite a change. They are also not on time for anything, which Luke and I thoroughly enjoyed on our vacation (which was exhausting).
Anyways, on our last night our hostess was DJing at a club. She did a great job and it was our last time to hang out with the students. We started around 1AM and ended the night around 6AM. That's Spain for ya. This time frame did not bode well for our trip home the next week. I had a huge case of motion sickness and dehydration (because it was the first time I'd seen the sun in awhile). But the trip was totally worth it! the sickness for 2 days was not. I'm def looking forward to my future trips :)

Catalina- our hostess


Some of the students we hung out with during the wknd


This crazy girl outside who realize we were Americans and was like "I love America." And kept calling us her new friends. So naturally we had to take a picture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment