4.21.2011

Valencia (part 2)

The next day was spent doing all the touristy things in the city. We visited the torries, the cathedrals, had traditional paella, ate charros and chocolate, and even made it out to the beach! It was a full day that lasted all through the night, typical Spanish style!... but more on that later. PS- Sorry I didn't get more pictures. My camera battery was dying so I had to be picky and some came out blurry because I was taking them so fast.

 One of the entrances to the cathedral.
 The blue on the ceiling was unbelievable! This whole area had so much to look at and it was beautiful.
 We hiked up 200ish stairs to get to the top. And by stairs I mean a tight curvy staircase made for 1 way traffic, but included a 2 way. :)

 But totally worth it!
 The yellow building is the Valencian Study Centre. The picture is taken from the top of the torries.



No comments:

Post a Comment