8.04.2011

Paris- River Cruise and The Tour de France

A few short days after my family left I lead the Global Sport Management students to Paris for 4 days! It was a lot of fun, but exhausting being in charge of 20 people all weekend and making sure we didn't get lost in a foreign city. Luckily, it was the same program I did as a student so I remembered a lot of where we needed to go and what not. I also did a lot of research before we left! I only got us lost once and it was to dinner right now the street from our hotel, haha. Not sure how I did it, but it wasn't too bad. Our first day there we went on a river cruise of the city. We were so tired that's all we really did. Then on Sunday we watched the final 8 laps of the Tour de France. We stationed ourselves at Place de la Concorde meaning the cyclists rode around us. Then the program was nice enough to pay for our dinner that night! We had a great first 2 days.

 Notre Dame




 You can see the cyclists in front of the spectators.


No comments:

Post a Comment