8.29.2011

Back in Texas


Well I made it through 6 months in London and safely back home. There are some things I miss and some things I'm glad to be back home to! Here's a short little list :)

What I miss about London:
  • public transportation
  • the amazing cool weather (and the rain)
  • seeing great theatre every night!
  • being able to walk around everywhere
  • my friends
  • My favorite places- hummingbird bakery, ben's cookies, leicester square
  • Dorothy Perkins and H&M (my favorite places to shop)
  • no tax on purchases (and knowing the exact total when you walk up to the counter)
  • afternoon tea
  • traveling across Europe
 Things that make me happy to be home:
  • Fountain Dr. Pepper and Chick-Fil-A!
  • Family
  • Texas Rangers (and the upcoming football season)
  • Queso and good tortilla chips
  • Netflix
  • Air Conditioning
  • Clean contacts everyday, all day
  • back to using my Iphone
  • rock climbing
  • traveling to see all my friends
  • my kitty
 I miss you London! Texas I would love you more right now if you weren't so dang hot! Can't wait for October/ November to roll around.....





No comments:

Post a Comment