8.30.2011

Babysitting my Nephews

A day after I arived back home I went to pick up my nephews so I could watch them for 4 days! It was definately a challenge, but we had a great time. I tried to have something fun planned for them everday. The first day we kept it easy and went swimming at Bubby and Stephs. The boys were so worn out I couldn't even wake them up from their naps! After mom got home and made dinner we took them to Woolley's for ice cream. I had promised Sterling this earlier in the day and he did not forget! As soon as we finished dinner he said, "Auntie Tay Tay can we go get ice cream now?" haha. 



On Thursday Briana joined us at the Museum for a day a of fun!We learned about the stars and sky from Big Bird, played with Legos, learned about dinosaurs, and played in the Children's area. The boys had a lot of fun and I think Briana and I did too! That night we went to Nanny and PawPaw's for dinner. Hudson ended up providing the biggest laughs of the week when he kept jumping on Sterling and said "I'm bull riding." Sterling got into it too and would try to "buck" Hudson off. (Sadly the pics are on my phone at the moment).


On Friday we went to Lego Land in Grapevine. It was definately an experience trying to keep up with 2 boys on my own. It probably wasn't the most fun we had during the week, but both Sterling and Hudson got a special lego toy that GiGi bought for them. That night Mommy and Daddy arrived to pick them up and they went CRAZY! 



Overall we had a great time! Sterling loved playing with my camera, Hudson with my phone, and they each had their own special thing they liked to play with at the house. They love Kitty and Ella and Sterling got to sleep in the guest bed like a big boy. Hudson can't wait to see me again and Sterling has a fear of being left everywhere now (he claims I left him at Lego Land and keeps asking Sissy if she's going to leave him!). Well 1 out of 2 isn't bad for my first try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment