4.12.2012

Happy Birthday Gigi!

For Christmas "Santa" bought us all tickets to the Fort Worth Rodeo. The only day all of us could go was on Mom's birthday. So we all headed to Fort Worth to celebrate and enjoy our Christmas Gift. I headed by train. Mom has tried to get me to ride it from Austin --> FW all through college and I finally decided to check it out. It was pretty nice and as you can see very spacious. We had some hick ups with having to allow other trains to pass and it only goes 50 mph so it took a lot longer than driving, but I didn't have to worry about I-35 traffic so it was nice for that. If it was more convenient I would ride it all the time!

 





Sterling and Hudson had a great time at the rodeo. Hudson couldn't stop talking about "Boo Riding," he fell asleep for most of the rodeo but made sure he was awake for the grand finale. They enjoyed their "light up things" that Gigi bought for them on our way out. Thank you Gigi for great Christmas present! I think next year we should all head to Disney for New Years! Let's see if Santa can pull that one off ;)

1 comment: