3.10.2011

A Stroll Through the City

One day last wknd I decided to go on a little walk to get my bearing of the city. I started at the Study Centre and walked to Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, then Parliament, through the West End and then back to the study centre. It was a great day! A little cloudy, but no rain! Enjoy some of the sights London has to offer :)

The London Eye (behind some building)

A Memorial for the women of WW2- It was in the middle of the street. I thought it was cool and had never seen it before.

Big Ben Clock
The House of Parliament

A really pretty lake/pond in a park. You can see Buckingham Palace in the background. I think this might be part of the Royal Gardens or an extension to them.

Another Memorial in the same park. I don't remember what it's for.

No comments:

Post a Comment