3.20.2011

St. Patrick's Day

So I wasn't very good at taking pictures on St. Patrick's Day, but I did remember to take a few. It was a pretty fun night, but celebrated very different than in the States.
1. No one wears green or has heard of being pinched if you don't.
2. No green dye in beer
3. No one really dresses up in hats, shamrocks, or green anything.
It's kind of just a normal night out at the pubs except it's packed because it's a holiday. After walking in and out of 3 different pubs we finally found one where we could get a drink. Had a drink and then went and met some of my friends (pictured below). I met James in Austin when he was on holiday with some of his other Irish lads. Luckily they all live in London! So at least I got to spend St. Paddy's Day with the Irish!


James and I

Diarmuid and James with their friend (in the middle)

No comments:

Post a Comment