11.06.2011

ALCS- Game 6

The day before I moved back to Austin was the ALCS Game 6. I knew the Rangers were going to win and I wanted to go to a game so bad that I decided to buy a standing room only ticket and go to the game. I figured if I could stand through 5 Shakespearean shows this summer than I could stand through a baseball game. I knew if I was at home watching the game and we won that I would be really upset I wasn't there. I couldn't afford to take anyone with me so I just went by myself and I was so glad I did!!


I got there around 6:30 purchased a beer and found my spot! I knew there would be a lot of standing spectators and I wanted to be able to see. I ended up standing in right field behind the lower section of seats. It was a great view and I was right by the isle so the concessions came to me! The only time I had to leave was to use the restroom, but luckily I had made friends with the guy next to me who saved my spot while I was gone :)




Watching the 15 runs the Rangers scored made standing so worth it! In fact, the stadium was standing half the game anyway since there were so many runs. It was a great feeling knowing we would win the game and go the World Series for the 2nd year in row! (even though it didn't turn out too well). The ceremony, fireworks, and confetti made the celebration most spectacular. 




I was so happy I bought a ticket! I'll be a Rangers Fan for LIFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment