2.06.2012

Precious Little Talent

It's that time of year again when Frontera Fest rolls around and my life is taken up by doing a show. It started back in October with Director interviews, auditions in November, rehearsals in December, and shows in January and February! Whew! Needless to say I'll be glad when it's over so I can make dinner, or work out, or just sleep again. 
PLT is about a British girl, Joey, who comes to NY to see her father, George, who left England 2 years ago. She meets Sam, a young American boy, who is taking care of Joey's father. She doesn't know that her father has been diagnosed with Dimentia and George wants to keep it that way. It's been a great show and we just got our first review! Check it out here: http://austinlivetheatre.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3009:precious-little-talent-by-ella-hickson-capital-t-theatre-january-25-february-11&catid=764:capital-t-theatre&Itemid=151


 

PLT first caught my eye this last time I was in London. It was performed at the Trafalgar Studios last April and I thought it would make a great show for Capital T. It's been fun to be a part of the process from the very beginning and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Below is the poster from the British version of the show. Although, I'm still waiting on Mark to read the other show I REALLY want to do. Maybe next year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment