2.27.2011

Dr. Pepper please!

All morning before my flight to Atlanta and then eventually to London I had been talking about getting a dr. pepper at the airport as they are scarce in London. I was so excited and had a plan set in place after I made it through security. I found my gate and then made my way to the closest store to pick up my cool, crisp dr. Pepper bottle. Except, unbeknownst to me, DFW International Airport only sells Pepsi products. This would normally be good enough if I wasn't about to be deprived for the next 6 months. So after walking into a couple of different stores (I was hoping there would be a dr. Pepper just magically floating around- I was wrong) I asked a very nice worker where I may find this very rare and special drink. She informed me that burger king at gate 6 was my only option. So I walked from gate 15 all the way to gate 6, found the burger king (see picture), and obtained a medium sized dr. Pepper!!! Whew!! That was close. I imagined Atlanta MIGHT have my drink of choice except coca cola is based out of there so doubtful. So thank you to burger king!! The next time we meet will probably be my next flight out of terminal E at DFW airport :)

No comments:

Post a Comment